Terms and Conditions of UsePlease Read Carefully
RightToCancel.com is a legal document preparation subscription service provided by RightToCancel.com ("RTC"). By using the RightToCancel.com site and any of our features, services or products you agree to all our terms and conditions that you will find below (the "Agreement"). If you do not agree with any of these terms, please stop your use or the website and any of our features, services or products immediately.
For the purposes of this Agreement: i) the "Website" shall mean the site RightToCancel.com; ii) "Products" shall collectively mean all forms, commentaries, information and/or instructions found on the Website or otherwise provided by RTC; iii) "Subscription Services" shall mean registered access to RTC's subscription program whereby users pay a monthly fee to access, download and store Products; and iv) "Services" shall mean collectively the Subscription Services and other new or existing services offered by RTC on the Website.
1) No Attorney-Company or Solicitor-Company Relationship
RTC is not a law firm. RTC and its Products and Services do not provide nor are a substitute for legal advice. Only an attorney can provide legal advice. No Attorney-Company or Solicitor-Company relationship is created by use of this Website, its Products or Services, with this Website, its owners, agents, representatives, providers, partners or affiliates.
2) Nature of Products / Limitation of Liability
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR COMPLETENESS FOR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR YOUR PARTICUAR NEEDS. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL: I) RTC, ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES; OR II) THE PROVIDERS, AUTHORS OR PUBLISHERS OF ITS PRODUCTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATE OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER USED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR THE USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE AND THEY SHOULD ONLY BE A STARTING POINT FOR YOU. AN ATTORNEY (OR SOLICITOR) SHOULD BE CONSULTED FOR ALL SERIOUS LEGAL MATTERS. PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION TO SUIT YOUR PARTICURTC NEEDS AND YOUR STATE, PROVINCIAL OR TERRITORIAL LAW REQUIREMENTS.
3) Tax Advice
To the extent that this Website and the Products and Services provided by and through this site may contain tax advice, such advice is not intended to be used, and may not be used for the purposes of avoiding federal tax penalties.
4) Use / Copyright
The Products are for private use only (or for use on behalf of one Company) and cannot be resold or distributed without our written consent.
5) No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You agree not to use the Website, its Products and/or its Services for any unlawful purpose or as prohibited by our terms, conditions and notices set forth in this Agreement and elsewhere on the Website.
You also agree that when using the Website, its Products and/or its Services, you will not:
- Resell the products and/or its services of RTC without written authorization as an Affiliate.
- Upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Website or the Services.
- Use the Website or the Services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth, data transfer or server usage, as determined by RTC.
- Use the Website or the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the RTC Website, computer systems, servers and networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Download multiple forms sequentially or store excessive information in your account.
- Copy or duplicate or permit any third party to copy or duplicate any portion of or the entire form library or to swap, rent, sub-license, transfer, sell, upload, download, display or offer any portion of or the entire form library to any third party.
- Download multiple Products for purposes of creating a forms database or to create a commercial or non-commercial website or product, in whole or in part.
- Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
- Charge others to use the Services either directly or indirectly.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used or provided by RTC in connection with the RTC Website or Services.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any data through any means from the Website or the Services, except if we intend to provide or make it available to you.
- Use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or to violate any federal, state, international law, code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Services or the Website.
- Copy, sell, transfer, distribute, publish, or assign your license to the Services in any format to any third party.
- Send, receive, or download messages or materials that are inappropriate or violate the intellectual property rights of RTC or others.
All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of RTC. RTC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether and what action to take in response to any violation. Any action or inaction in a particular instance shall not dictate or limit RTC's response to a future complaint.
6) Registered RTC Services
Account Registrations and Security
Access to some of the Services, such as the Subscription Service, requires registration and the payment of a monthly fee. In order to register, you agree to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information. You also represent that you have legal right to use the e-mail address you provide.
The account you register is only to be used by the person or organization who registered it. You agree not to disclose the account log-in or access code to any third party or authorize them to access or use the Services on your behalf. You shall immediately notify RTC of any unauthorized use of your user ID or password or any other breach of security. RTC cannot and will not be liable for any damage or loss arising from any unauthorized use of your account.
The following are limitations of the Subscription Service you should be aware of:
- You are limited to a certain number of documents that you can download based on the settings that you create in your client profile. If you require access to additional documents, please contact our customer service.
- You are limited to a certain number of files you can keep in your profile. Currently, that limit is 10,000 files.
- There is a limit to the maximum amount of file space and file size you can store in the profile. Currently, that limit is 2MB.
Storage of Documents/Files
As described above, RTC reserves the right to limit the number of documents and files that can be stored in the document storage area, the total amount of storage available as well as the maximum file size.
You hereby represent that you have all necessary rights in and to all files you upload to RTC and the information contained therein.
Payment/Fees and Subscription Renewal
Subscriptions are automatically billed on a monthly basis until canceled. If we can't bill your ACH banking information on file, your subscription will not be renewed and access to your account will be blocked. After 60 days the account's content (including any uploaded or stored forms) will be deleted. If an account reactivation is requested, a fee in the amount of total months outstanding will be due in addition to any NSF fees that have been charged to RTC. NSF fess are currently billed at $15.00 per NSF.
We reserve the right to change the Subscription Service's fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges at any time, upon thirty (30) days prior notice to you (which may be delivered to the email address you have most recently provided us).
There is no subscription period for one month unless the account is canceled before the second billing date.
If your account is paid-in-full, you may cancel your account in writing and terminate this Agreement with at least 15 days' notice before your next billing date. We recommend exporting or saving any important documents and personal data because you will lose access to all content stored in your account after cancellation.
Termination and Access Restriction
The rights granted by RTC to use the Subscription Services is predicated upon a user's: a) acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use; b) payment for the access granted; and c) not sharing the access granted with any other person or entity.
If you violate or if we have grounds to suspect that you violated our guidelines set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or other use parameters included on the Website, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
RTC also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and Services or any portion thereof at any time, without cause and/or without notice.
In the event that a user fails to pay for the access granted, or shares the access granted with any person or entity, or misuses the system by any means actionable under a federal, state, or local statute, code, regulation, law, or civil action, RTC will consider the user's access as having been acquired by fraud or misrepresentation and will terminate the user's access. In such a case, RTC retains the right to seek civil or criminal redress, the entire cost of which shall be borne solely by the user.
7) Refund of Charges
Except as specifically set forth in this section, all Subscription Services are prepaid monthly and are non-refundable. Subscription Service charges are non-refundable irrespective of non-use. Moreover, upon termination, cancellation, or suspension there is no entitlement to the refunds of any monies.
8) Disclosure and Removal of Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your permission except to respond to a legal process or comply with the law.
9) Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation
By registering with RTC, you understand that we may send you communications or data from RTC including but not limited to: (i) notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use: (ii) updates: and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding the Products and services, via electronic mail. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
10) Third Party Content, Sites and Services
The Website may contain links to other Internet sites, resources and/or sponsors of the Website. We do not verify, warrant, endorse or take responsibility for the availability, accuracy, completeness or quality of the content contained in these outside sites. RTC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RTC of the site or any association with its operators.
The Services and Products may contain features and functionalities linking you or providing you with certain functionality and access to third party content, including Web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. We may also provide some content to you as part of the Services.
We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
12) Modifications to the Terms and Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and post the new version on our Website, following which all use of the Website, Services and Products will be governed by that version. You must check the Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website regularly.
13) Entire Agreement
If any provision or term of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these Terms and Conditions of Use does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
16) Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use, the use of the Website, our Products and our Services are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and federal laws of the United States.